Introduction To Me




Hi again,


Today you're going to be reading about ME and finding out different things about me.

Firstly the basics,
My name is Jennifer and I'm a student studying creative digital media in TU Dublin.  I live in Dublin and the minute I graduate I am planning on moving to Canada for a few years. This blog is going to be about game development which I am studying as part of my year two modules.

Now the more deeper facts about me,

I love to explore and travel to different places- I am NOT a home bird. Over the summer break I went to two different countries the first Tenerife, Spain and then Rome,Italy. My life goal is to go to travel around the world since turning 18 last year I have been to 6 new countries and am planning another at the moment.

My favourite music literally depends on my seasonal mood but my all time favourite song is One Republic I lived which you can listen to below.


I have 3 pets- My dog Marley ( the love of my life ). My bird Joey and my little gold fish Bob (basic you would think but no he's interesting! He's 11 years old!!!)

link: https://photos.google.com/u/1/search/bird/photo/AF1QipN3z7YgpZ3ds_xeecM5OyUOOiGjQGGdaL1y8Ppo
image link :https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/iEOIhwRBShFMV7tXCzjYiCO6s3zkfNKkYT3gjxzAQrwun5DvRhK8wcM4ShqglGwJA4JTIOx3vezRrkLAMRk7G0g6XCrt3-UV2wZuuGqCljGdBykRIFmhNJZIE6TgxS49e9pH12cL9OmeWRxroumIUbzOJy7Pds4WiwmDswJtkS5DGA4pjJNbnQeYzR8UNbxSohrKdCKwI4FlJRuLVfh69tIihWCvL8uj2gxKHA6Qp0gwc63KMg36VEvaBfXc_j5cHqIOIcrKDi9NL1o7bZaiZznyKKfx8W7eMZm6zSeooIrNTW6JgqVsbONfqB6hFB8zk0605mgWhUNKhwCWhBFW1gTKdKK6xXk2z7ZNPySPZfBpgCqEIN7W0_A9qJqnb5F3c7hLDMQ7kCUVCrf7CRaVKpxD39y7ogxxxNhRueuNrNTSTKD5HeanP3rKfm0Dl12TO-fkvlecdvV2qjBVHRCYouliVRn9jDQ0Dehx2MF2ZYWbedyl_KS3WUntjxSWiAelDmZc7_T1vqbExs8yBIh6Tx6sdVorbKcTaUZkkuDQi8hiJjVsbyTEAhD8iyRwojekA2aBZmgz4YtMFcPZJ0Q3eA87JE-3Jx_fQmCQlIFIgLsq6flG599CSTVGNS67hm6W3j8MNvwvG-ISp56lC1VSJ7EWfnPs8n3Yi1gc3LXddldhkqPDp0ijvg=w1278-h720-no



and a random question is "if you had an extra day for fun, how would you spend it?"
I would either do something water sport or I would go sky diving but they're more bucket list. 


Educational/Career related facts about me are, 

My favourite class last semester was photography and when in the mood web development. 

I am very determined to do extremely well in my degree and my career because I like to prove people wrong especially the teacher who told me a that going to this career path is too hard for me and I would be bad at it because I am a girl and should do something girly.  

The very last fact about me is my career goals- 
I want to work hard and do well in my career, I want to be high up in my career and to see my work in everyday life. That is my ultimate goal is to be able to see something that I've worked hard on and say that it's mine. 

Comments

  1. Hi Jen :)

    Well done on your blog, I really enjoyed reading all about your personal life, like me you want to travel which is really cool. I really like how you have added a link to your favorite song, that is such a good idea which I may steal off you!

    I love your layout of your blog, its nice and bright and well presented.
    I can not wait to read more about your gaming experience in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen I loved reading your blog I love the way it is laid out with the different boxes! I loved how you linked your images and videos too!

    They layout of your blog is done really well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jennifer
    I loved reading about you and your life.I love to travel and its my goal aswell.I really like the layout of your blog and your images.I cant wait to read more on your blog

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jennifer!

    I really admire your drive. Your career goals are really inspiring, and you have a fantastic attitude. That alone will take you so far, and then your hard work will push you even further.

    The desire to prove that people's perceptions of you are wrong can be a fierce motivator. I reckon you're well able to achieve great things in this course and in this career path, so stay ambitious and you'll excel.

    - Ultan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jen,

    I really enjoyed reading your introduction and learning more about you! I'm definitely the same when it comes to travelling and I'm really looking forward to seeing what Canada is like. The fact that you have gone to SIX new countries since you turned 18 is amazing. I can tell you have the motivation to do well in this course and in life in general. Well done!! Cant wait to read more.

    -LM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jennifer,
    Just after reading your blog, i'm glad that you enjoy travelling to different places in the world and and your life goal is to see the most of the world. I hope you do well in your college course and with a degree like that you can travel anywhere with it. Anyway i enjoyed reading your blog and I wish you the best of luck.

    -Michael

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jennifer,

    I really like your blog !

    To be honest with you, I jump a little when I saw your bird, I'm terrify of birds ! Though your dog is very cute. I also like travelling too, I was in Claire and Holland during the summer. I also planning to go to Austria next summer ! Have you plan where you are going to next ?

    Can't wait to read your blog in the future !

    Y.I.S
    Sarah H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jen,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog I also really like travelling as well it's a good way to explore Your animals are really cute your bird is adorable glad to see that you are determined to graduate from college anyway I will leave it there hope to read more from you soon.
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment