Time Stratiges

https://www.pexels.com/photo/gray-double-bell-clock-1037993/





Hi again,

Today I am talking about Time management strategies.

The first article I read was "11 ways unsuccessful people mismanage their time" wrote by Aine Cain.
(11 Ways Unsuccessful People Mismanage Their Time)

I actually found this interesting as she wrote about things that most people wouldn't do. Things like scheduling your weekend or your scheduling work etc. I really liked how there was 11 different ways of strategies and I really enjoyed reading about the positives of them.
One thing I want to make sure I work into my year is to start scheduling usually I do stuff when I'm free = probably extremely tired. But I want to get a journal and start choosing days to do stuff on I feel like this would probably help with me dealing with my stress.

 The second article I read was "Four Questions to help you overcome procrastination" wrote by Peter Banerjea. (4 Questions to Help You Overcome Procrastination)

I didn't find this one as useful as I don't usually procrastinate  but it was an interesting read about best ways to combat procrastination.  Saying this I did think the 1st answer was interesting about how to start. I thought him saying about starting been the hardest part was very true but also very motivational.


Other than these few things I stated I think my time management works pretty well.My work is never late and is always complete. I like how I do break down my work evenly.




but for now
goodbye :)

Comments