Workshop

https://m.imgur.com/r/TheSimpsons/US7Cx1p


Hello, 

Today I’m talking about my first workshop in my multimedia module. We were introduced to the class and what is expect of us and we need to do to do well. But after the introduction we were given of going into groups of 2-3 and looking at a problem on the bored more specifically about traffic light systems and how it works. 
My group and I spent 20 minutes trying to figure it out in the most complex way...we overthought about it and ended up being completely wrong. So from just doing this little ‘simple’ activity we already learned something- we learned not to look at problems in the most difficult way but rather break them apart and think logically. How does traffic lights work? Easy it’s done by northbound cars and southbound cars driving first and then east and westbound driving.  

The delivery of this exercise I liked a lot. I really enjoyed it being interactive I like being in a class that I can do things in rather than sit and listen because I tend to get bored and sometimes just daydream for the next hour of the class. Also another thing I enjoyed was getting different ideas from different students/group members. I think it helps us respect and try understand people’s view points which in reality helps with a lot in everyday life. 

Writing about this experience is odd. I enjoyed the experience but I feel like I’ve wrote more of a review rather than what I should be. I feel very panicked and overwhelmed writing about this workshop because I don’t really know what exactly to write. Out of all my most recent blogs up to this date this one has been the most difficult to write about. 

Comments