Jen VS Assignments



https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2016/11/21/15/13/blue-1845901_960_720.jpg
Hello! 
I'm here talking about the assignment's I have for this semester! 
One of the assignment's that has made me quite intrigued in this class for Multimedia is the Feedback, I love getting feedback on my work and seeing feedback on work I like finding out what to improve on and how to get better at things I enjoy it. I'm also intrigued by Unity3D this is something I have NEVER done before and I'm actually excited to see how I get on and how to learn with it. 

This whole idea of the module's course work I actually like, It's completely different to anything I have done in different classes but I love the idea, I love that this little blog is completely mine, the design doesn't have to be a certain way, the way I write, the pictures I use are all from my ideas! But I also like that it's a blog because from doing work experience in a company that does web design and advertisement they rely on their blog to show client's and future client's what they have been up to. I feel like doing this blog for my Multimedia class is a really good way of starting to prepare me for what future job's may require and in general I am really excited for this class! *
*p.s. that statement will more than likely change when our assignments all pile on top of each-other and I will repeatedly say "i'm dropping out" 😖. But for now positive vibes ! *

Finally the extra credit in this class is a really good idea and I will definitely be looking at Tech Tasks and H.E.A.R.T.  I don't have much else to say other than I am really looking forward to seeing the assignments for the extra credit. 

But for now that's all I have. Peace out xx

Comments