Review Week Comments and Feedback

https://marketplace.topdesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/feedback-1.jpg
Hello again and welcome back to my blog.
Today I am talking about Feedback. The quality of comments and feedback I am receiving from other students is actually extremely helpful, it's really interesting getting to learn more about everyone's ideas and thoughts to my project. I like seeing people's opinions on my work too.  I am finding the more critical one more useful and the ones helping with me problems with unity. 
I feel like my quality of feedback and comments are good too. I found the method we were told at the start is helpful and the four questions strategy. I feel like reading and talking to others on their blogs has also helped my writing skills for the blog- seeing how different people write also gives a good perspective for myself. With the comments I do find myself getting another idea from feedback from someone or when I give feedback sometimes I use my own advice to help my blog. 
From the last nine weeks I feel like I've gotten to know a lot of people though reading their blogs. I am extremely happy with my blog giving me a space to let more people know me as in class and lectures I can be extremely quiet and often do not speak to anyone outside my friends (comfort zone).  

Going forward I would like to maybe go more in to more with my comments on some blogs. I feel like sometimes I can be a bit vague on their comments and sometimes not very critical about their work. 

I really like my layout of my blog I think it suits my personality. Just organised and simple. 

But for now that's all I have on this topic

see yous soon :) 

Comments