Unity free tutorial

my tutorial I have used 




Hello and welcome back to my blog! 


Week 10 and we're nearing the finishing of our game! Right now I am struggling with the coding... every week it is something new :/ But I have found a tutorial showing how to make smooth camera work! Though this blog I will be talking about how I feel after watching and doing this. 


I have learned how to code smooth camera movement to make my game stedy and easy to play. Learning this I have enjoyed a lot, mostly the satisfaction of getting at least something to work. No this week's tutorial has not been fully successful but I am being very positive about it instead of moaning about it on my blog. I found the coding difficult some of the code would not work so I had to sit there for a while rewriting and looking up different methods of code to try. Eventually I did give up but I feel like I have a bit of extra comfort knowing at least something of this new stage. 


I am looking forward to having a fully functional game... weather that happens now is a different story but again only staying positive. I am looking forward to hopefully never doing Unity again because wow this is time consuming and head wrecking but I have enjoyed the satisfaction of getting it done and doing it well 


But for now that is all
goodbye
jen :)

Comments