Reading 03



Hi welcome back to my blog! 

So I began doing the research of my two chosen topics. At first it was difficult but then I kind of got into the zone of research but not to far into it I got stuck on the research, I read and reread everything trying to figure out what exactly I needed. 


Below is as far as I got I found it difficult to find things exactly that I needed. I found similar but nothing beneficial. 
Matrix
As you see above there is not very much about my research project...to be quite honest I am struggling with this research. I wanted to find more information but it was a struggle. I am quite disappointed in the results I have found but I will be looking more into this in my free time because it is quite frustrating. 




But for now that's all I have I hope during the week I can get more information because it is frustrating not having all the information that's needed. 


See yous soon! 

For next week's work I want to dive more into this and find more strengths and weaknesses. Especially weaknesses. 

 


Comments