Reading 4



Hi welcome back to week 4! 


Today I began researching further into character and game development. I found it again difficult to find stuff about it, I looked on google scholar and found it difficult.

I was on the web for quite a while before i found thing's to write about, below is some information I have found. 
Few things I have found 
With the information above I then put it into the matrix to fill it out more. To be quite honest this is a lot more harder than i thought. I am finding it difficult to find specific information on the development phase of this project. Although as you can see above I have found different information with references. Which does help a lot. 


All I can do with this project is to continue to try my hardest because I am finding it difficult and draining trying to do this. But I am going to try :)!


But for today that is all I have, i hope yous have found it easier than I have!

Bye for now
Jen :)


The further I get into it I am finding out more information ,whether that my tactic is correct or not is a different story! 






Comments