Reading 6




Hello and welcome back to my blog! 

Today I am talking about my process in my book. I am researching about character design and relationships between player and avatar. 


Today while doing the work I actually did find it a lot easier because for the first time I narrowed it down to one thing per research- I began to narrow different things into simpler things so for example this week I focused on the process of character design. I found a lot on this on a really good document on google scholar. 

Document I found on Google Scholar



To be honest I actually did enjoy reading more into the fundamentals of building a character and this document had everything that I needed for the whole chapter which was amazing! It was so tempting to just take everything from this document but I do not think I am actually allowed to take everything from one. 


But it has restored confidences within my project and myself to make this book. Which really has given me a bit more motivation to keep on reading and researching because it is actually quite interesting 

But for today that is all I have and I am leaving this blog happy and content with my work :)!


hope yous have luck with your work too! 

Bye 
Jen

Comments