Unity Tutorial 02




Hello again! 

Today I am talking about Unity...we started off better this time! 

So I have decided to continue with the Unity with Code and the Unity videos are incredible! I actually for the first time really enjoyed making the game. The tutorial was brilliant it was super helpful maybe too much information but it was good, I really liked that the how to do the tasks were in really short bullet points below the video too! 


finished game!

Now there was parts I did find difficult and frustrating mostly the end.. somethings still not working for me but I completed all tutorials for this week which I am really happy about. My attitude towards Unity has changed I dont know weather that's because I am more used to it or the tutorials are simple but way more effective. Either way I am happy with how this week went! 

I hope over the next few weeks I continue to be positive about Unity because this evening went really well! But we just have to wait and see 


That's all I have for now see yous soon 
Jen



Comments