Unity Tutorial 03



Hello! 


So another Unity Tutorial and another happy result. To my shock the first part of Unity was complete last week. 
tutorial 1
This was my code from tutorial 2. Again I really enjoyed working on this tutorial. 


Below is my tutorial 3 which again I actually enjoyed I found the tutorial really easy to follow and even found it fun. One part I struggled with was the code but it turned out it was as simple as changing a lower case to a capital. 
tutorial 3 
As you see below my game was functional.  I don't really have much to say about this tutorial as it was really similar to tutorial 2 in which I found it easy and I have good feedback about it. All I can say is that the tutorials we are using this semester are a lot more straightford and in general more fun to actually learn. 





But thats all I have for now 


See you next week! 

Comments