Skip to main content

Unity Tutorial 04

Hi and welcome back to my blog.

Today I am talking about Unity Tutorial 04. Again I did enjoy this task but it did take a really long time. Almost four long hours to be exact. 


The task was enjoyable and I did have a few struggles mostly the code I found it difficult doing a few tasks but I did eventually got the hang of it. 


Screenshot of work


I think what I liked most about this was again from last week the tutorials they are so easy to use and follow which I do really like compared to last semester the tutorials were a bit overwhelming. But using this it really is a step by step. The game itself this week was slightly more difficult but after a few retries I did get there which was good! 



but for now this is all I have 

goodbye 
jen 



 

Comments