Reading 09




Hello fellow quarantines! 


Week 2 of the COVID-19 destroying our last  few weeks of year 2. None the less we are kept busy with our work! 
Today I was working on my essay rewriting and editing my work. My head is ruined from rereading and rewriting but so far I am quite content with my work I believe I have answered what i was to answer in great detail. Only struggle I have is I am stuck on 1,500 (nevermind i looked at my word count wrong I actually have 450 words left wow!)words I still have to fluff out my conclusion but I think 450 words is going to be a lot to fluff it out to so hopefully some valued feedback from Shaun will help me! 

My headers

As you can see i do actually have a good bit of work done but I think i still have a little more to do :( ! 



Well for right now thats all I have. A short and sweet update on our essays or thesis or whatever this actually is 


Stay safe everyone! 

Jen

Comments