Reading 10




Hi everyone! 

Week 10! Wow already. This year is going so fast...well up until March now I am bored it's quarantine week 2. 


Today I worked on the ending and fixing up my chapter.  This morning I went to a online lecture and Shaun went through my chapter. I had a few errors and fixing structures. I went on to fix up everything. 


I am now currently on 1936 words! Nearly there so I have to go back to reread and try make a few extra words for my chapter!



Above is all of my sub headings. I have actually enjoyed finishing off my writing and hope I can actually get to the 2000 words. 


But for now thats all I have it's not much but I am happy with how far I have improved though this semester.



For now thats all I have! Hope everyone has a good week stuck inside :( 

Jen x



Comments