Reading 8





Hello and welcome back to my blog of week 8! 


Today as we are officially on self isolation due to COVID-19, I decided to do this a few days early.


Looking through a bit more research and writing more paragraphs I managed to get to over 1000 words only another 1000 to go!! I am not to worried about reaching the other 1000 words I believe I'll get there eventually. But after completing this weeks task I have started to doubt myself and my work wondering if I am doing it correctly. So as I write this blog I am awaiting feedback in which I hope will guide me to do this correctly! 

my word count

If you want to check out my work here it is https://docs.google.com/document/d/14vx6fYXyMWDi7FGScFu3GxbRPVlxfHMH-Us7RXnB7xI/edit. I probably would not rely on it too much as I said I feel like it probably is not to best example.

Also does anyone know how to correctly reference tried today and ended up getting more confused! 


But for now thats all I have to say about my writing project I am hoping next week I won't have to say I have to start all over again! 

Goodbye and stay safe from the virus :) 

Jen 

Comments