Unity Tutorial 06


Hello again and welcome back to week 6! 


Today I done another unity tutorial and for the first time I found it difficult. The code was difficult for me I am not to sure if I just began it wrong which caused a knock on effect or if I just could not do it. I spent a while doing it and was not getting far. 

code

game
I finally did get my little character to work but it took me a really long time to get it to function as a game. I did end up giving up for a while and just had to go back to it as it was getting really frustrating.  I know the aim game was to get her running and jumping over obstacles but it found it really difficult to get her working and running.  


There isn't much else to say on this weeks tutorial other than I have found it the most difficult. I hope that next week I have a bit more luck and understand the next tutorial a bit more! 


But today that is all I have! 

See you next week! 
Jen

Comments