Jen VS Technology Tools




https://sites.psu.edu/reinert/files/2018/05/Screen-Shot-2018-05-28-at-9.59.05-PM-1vhd8u6.png


Hi Hi,

Back with Tech Tools! From my recent reading of Technology Tool's that we will be using I have heard about most and have used a lot of them the only tool I don't know about is Graphics Creation. Which is editing graphics I also have never used Cheezburger , Automotivator  which I will be creating  my own graphics. I am a bit scared to try these but also excited to learn more about them. 

The online environment I haven't really experienced yet but again am looking forward to experiencing.


One technical skill I am really looking forward to is learning how to edit images and graphics as much I am nervous to begin learning more it more in dept I'm excited to create !

I don't have much else to say but let's see where this brings me :)

Comments