Unity Free Tutorials







Hello again....

So I hate unity and it hates me is all I have to say. For the third time I have have to restart my game.


After 2 hours crying and saying I am dropping out (here is proof)

I HATE MYSELF

I decided to give round 3 a go...it failed miserably and rather me miss an upload on my blog I have decided to talk about how miserable unity has made my life considering I had it complete here is a short video below of my little woman running and jumping and making me proud :') RIP






Any so this is my unity free tutorial upload as it is just the same as previous weeks so I don't think there is a point of adding or making anything extra 


so that is all- THANK GOD 
:(
Jen x

Comments

  1. Hey Jen,

    I am so sorry to hear about your game deleting, mine done the same! Unity is crappy :( your very lucky you have a video though to show you had made so much progress, unfortunately I didn't so I am back to square one!

    Anyway I hope you don't feel to much pressure to get the project finished!

    -EH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment