Reading 06



Hello and welcome back to my blog!


Today took a while to do because I was gathering all the information from the past few weeks to create paragraphs on my chosen topic.


I began by writing everything down and then simply copying and pasting relevant information i wrote into the document to organise it. Below you can see my document filled with information I have found

my work

One thing I did not change was where i have left the references to what and where I have found, I have left them next to points I have made. The character design section I do want to change around the wording etc. But for now I will leave it because I know I will have to revisit the document multiple times anyway. 


But from doing this today I really feel like I am on top of my work with getting a nice few paragraphs done today! 


But for now that is all I have! 

Bye - JEN 

Comments